During the first half of the 2018-2019 school year, the Board of Education worked collaboratively with district staff to create a vision and core values. For BUSD, the vision is what we all strive to work towards. The core values are how the vision is achieved.
Educate a Community of Learners
In order to educate a community of learners, staff at BUSD #318 will:
1. Develop meaningful relationships.
2. Advance academic skills and concepts.
3. Provide opportunities for both college and career paths.
4. Promote independence and encourage lifelong learning.
5. Foster civic and community involvement.